MJH Accountancy can take care of all of your bookkeeping requirements. We have a qualified team that can provide the full accounting service and this can include preparing your books and records. We provide a book-keeping service to a range of our clients of differing sizes from small owner managed sole traders to small and medium sized limited companies. With some input from the client our bookkeeping service aims to:
Our Bookkeeping Services
- Record all of your business income
- Record and analyse all of your bank payments
- Identify and separate any non-business related expenses
- Prepare a bank reconciliation for all accounts
- Analyse and reconcile loan accounts
- Prepare P&L (Profit & Loss) statement showing a summary of business performance
- Produce detailed VAT input and output reports. See our VAT Services for more information on advice and services we provide in relation to VAT.
- We also offer a payroll service looking after clients payroll.
Accounting Software Packages
We can produce books and records for clients in excel or alternatively we use accounting software packages to maintain business accounts. Software packages involve a slightly higher cost but we also use online software packages such as Xero and Freeagent and others such as Sage.
There are advantages to using cloud accounting software packages as they allow for some level of automation when posting. Also, they can link directly to your bank account which can allow us to take clients receipts and payments directly from your online banking meaning we do not need to receive physical bank statements. For more information see our blog post about the best accounting software to use.
Bookkeeping for start-ups and small business
We work with lots of small and start-up businesses so we understand what they need. Quite often in start-up situations, there is not enough work to warrant hiring a full-time accounts person. If this is your situation, we can help to take pressure off the business owner by providing a bookkeeping service until you are big enough to take someone on full-time.
Our book-keeping service will be tailored to your needs so the first step is to contact us and we can arrange a meeting to come up with the best solution for you.