Selling services to EU customers Read More Preparing for a NetSuite Implementation Read More Is the Cost of Building a Home Office Tax Deductible? Read More

Who needs to submit a tax return

Do you need to file a self assessment tax return? Income Tax can be a very confusing area and a costly one if not managed correctly. We help clients to minimise their tax burden and ensure tax returns are correct and filed on time. With detailed knowledge of what constitutes tax deductions and income tax allowances we can make your tax returns as stress free as possible.

You will need to consider if you are required to submit a tax return if:

  • Your taxable income was over £100,000
  • You have savings over the HMRC allowance
  • You receive untaxed income not collected through a PAYE tax code
  • You own land or property that is being let
  • You are a director of a UK company
  • You are self-employed or operating as a partner or partnership LLP
  • You have income from overseas
  • You lived abroad and had a UK income
  • You are a trustee or Minister of Religion
  • You or your partner receive child benefit and your income is over £50,000

What Our Clients Say

"MJH provides us with a very personal yet professional service. They have been very helpful in advising us on tax efficient structures"

Seamus Duggan, Lakefield Services

Qualifications, accreditations and associations

Contact Us

    Input this code: captcha