MJH Accountancy operates a payroll bureau on behalf of our clients. We have the latest payroll software which allows us to make running your payroll as hassle-free as possible. This is a service we run for both our UK and Irish clients with qualified accountants and payroll experts working in both countries.
How often do I need to run payroll?
This will be determined by how long your employees can go between paychecks and what your competitors offer. Payroll can be run weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or even annually so timing is not an issue although the more time between running payroll the less admin required.
How do I calculate PAYE and Employers Taxes?
We use a payroll software which will calculate the PAYE that needs to be deducted from employees gross pay. It will also calculate Employers and Employees NI and pension contributions if applicable.
Our Payroll Service
The objective of our service is to make payroll as easy as possible. Once we get the necessary company and employee details (tax code in the UK and tax credits in Ireland) we can set up your business or company on our software. We can then start to run your company payroll using gross pay for salaried employees and weekly or monthly timesheet summaries for hourly employees.
- Payslips which can be emailed directly to employees
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance / PRSI, statutory sick and maternity pay etc
- Completion of HMRC / Revenue returns including. For Irish customers, we will submit these to Revenue once payroll is processed in line with PAYE Modernisation. For UK customers we will complete year-end returns for HMRC and also provide year-end summary reports (P60) for employees.
- If you are a limited company contractor we can help you to assess your exposure to IR35. See our contractors page for more info on contractor services.
- Administration of pension schemes
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, dividends, and ex-gratia and termination payments
As with all the services we provide confidentiality is assured so please contact us if you would like to discuss our payroll service in more detail. Timing and size of payroll is not an issue for us and we offer competitive prices across the board.