5 Reasons to Work with us
When you are looking for an accountant it is difficult to know what to look for. It is even more difficult for people to know if you are getting good value for money. Generally speaking most accounting practices should be able to provide the services you require. You should however check that they have an qualification as a minimum.
After that it will be down to your requirements really. Do want alot of input from your accountant or are you looking for the minimum advice and someone to submit your returns. Generally speaking smaller practices should be cheaper and you should benefit from more input from directors, however this will not always be the case.
We are a practice with 3 directors who specialise in providing accounting services to SME businesses. Here are 5 areas where you might find us different to other accountancy practices:
- Commercially focused – Our directors are all commercially focused and will understand your bottom line and what drives it. We have lots of experience of working with MD’s and helping them make the most of their business. We like to talk to our clients to understand what is going on in their business and see how we can help.
- Experienced Finance Directors – Our directors all come from industry and have acted at FD level within companies. We have seen business small, medium and large which means we are perfectly placed to advise growing businesses. Click here to see more about our part-time FD service and how you can get FD oversight without having to hire one.
- Tax Expertise – Our directors have lots of experience of devising tax efficient solutions for clients this includes personal tax for directors aswell as corporation tax advice.
- Director Time – We are a small practice who prides ourselves on each client having a director contact who you can call on and speak to when you wish.
- Irish Office – We have an office in North London and Irish office in Kilkenny and can serve your needs in both countries. There can be tax advantages to setting up part of you trade in Ireland and we are perfectly positioned to advise about this. Also we will remain in the EU whatever happens with Brexit.
If you are looking for accounting assistance with your business get in touch and we will have a no strings attached conversation to see how we can help. One of our directors will be hand for a phone conversation or a meeting if you would prefer meeting face to face.